Facebook marketing is an important part of online presence. In fact, the optimization of your Facebook business page plays a role in determining your Google ranking. Moz lists social sharing as one of their top 8 SEO factors. Call 800.231.4871 to discuss SEO Facebook marketing in Dallas, TX. Facebook is known to contribute the following qualities to organic SEO:
- Keyword Visibility: Facebook pages should be optimized with industry keywords, so they can serve as another portal to your website via Google SERPs
- Link Building: Social media sites like Facebook provide great links to your website
- Market Reach: Facebook allows you to network with an extended group of customers and industry colleagues
- Traffic Source: Facebook provides an additional traffic source, to both your business page content, and the links within it
Each of these factors plays a role in organic SEO. Google acquires various signals to determine SERP rankings. Facebook contributes to these signals by providing links, traffic, and keyword visibility. The better optimized your Facebook page is, the more signals Google will receive that benefit your overall rankings
Why DFW Businesses Need Facebook
Every Dallas / Fort Worth business should have a Facebook page. If its contribution to your Google ranking wasn’t enough, perhaps its ability to improve your overall brand, will be. Call 800.231.4871 today, to ask about our SEO Facebook marketing services. Some of the ways in which Facebook business pages contribute to company branding are:
- Community Outreach: Facebook business pages can host and contribute to community functions that will further extend your brand recognition
- Customer Interaction: Facebook pages allow customers to voice their opinion from the convenience of their mobile or desktop device
- Personalization: Business pages help companies personalize their brand, through Facebook posts and user interaction
- Promotional Medium: Facebook is a great place to promote services, discounts, and giveaways
While it is possible for local companies to survive without a Facebook page, the chances of your competition having one are high. There is no downside to having a Facebook page, which helps companies stay involved with their communities, and communicate with customers through a popular medium.
Custom URLs for Your Facebook Business Page
Facebook provides default URLs to each new business page. These URLs are usually very long, unattractive, and make it very difficult for you to direct customers to it. The solution to this conundrum is to create a custom Facebook URL. You can accomplish this by verifying your account at http://www.facebook.com/username. You must accumulate 25 followers before you can claim your customized URL.
If you are a business in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, and are interested in SEO Facebook marketing, you have come to the right place. At DFW SEO, we market all of our clients using personalized Facebook Business Pages. Our goal is to expand your online presence throughout all corners of the web, including social media. Call 800.231.4871 for SEO Facebook marketing in D/FW.