Local businesses should understand the importance of NAP citation sources. One citation in particular, is most important to the success of your company; Google My Business. GMB is a business listing directory in which business owners can create, claim, and verify their own listing. Call 800.231.4871 for SEO Google My Business Management. Here are some qualities that separate Google My Business from other online listing directories:
- Impact: GMB listings have more of an impact on local search optimization, as Google can directly correlate your company with your GMB listing
- Optimization: GMB listings can be optimized with keywords, marketing your company directly through a Google operated database
- Visibility: Google My Business listings come up in Google search results, along with the review ratings that accompany them
Google My Business is the most important NAP citation source you will come across. Because of its direct connection with Google, and its immediate visibility on search engine results pages (SERPs), GMB is a vital tool for local business owners. You can create or claim your listing on Google My Business.
Does Google My Business Impact Local Search?
Absolutely! In fact, Google My Business is one of the most critical aspects of your local marketing campaign. With more local searchers now using mobile devices over desktop, making your business accessible is priority number one. GMB serves as the gold standard of listing directories, as it will have the most direct impact on customer lead generation. Google My Business pages affect local search in the following ways:
- Branding: Recognition is a serious marketing factor, particularly for local search, GMB pages allow for business owners to brand their page with company logo’s, photos, description, and hours of operation
- Local Results: On Google SERPs for local searches, you will often notice 3 listings under Google Maps. To become part of that 3 pack, business owners must make certain their GMB page is claimed and optimized
- Proximity: Google has the technology to craft local search results based on the location of the user and the location of the business. Accurate NAP information is a requirement for attracting local customers
Google My Business is a listing directory, but it’s one that holds significantly more weight than others. Why? Because Google is the source for most of your marketing leads, and having immediate visibility on SERPs is a great way to promote your business to the largest available market.
Fort Worth & Dallas Internet Marketing
Are you a small business owner in the D/FW area? If so, consider investing in the best marketing team in the area. Our years of experience working with local companies, just like yours, has provided us with great insights in how to properly market a business for sustainable online business growth, and increased visibility. Our goal is to make your company profit from your marketing investment
There are several ways to be successful online. But in each of these strategies, foundational SEO elements must be applied. There is no better place to start than claiming and verifying your Google My Business page. If you are looking for SEO services in the Dallas / Fort Worth area, you have come to the right place. Call 800.231.4871 for SEO Google My Business management in DFW.