Dallas / Fort Worth businesses who do not have a Google My Business page, should create one now. In addition the the multitude of SEO benefits offered from GMB, the platform now features a frequently asked questions (FAQ) section to more effectively connect with your customers. The search engine provides tips on how to answer customer questions on Google.
How Can FAQ Help My DFW Business?
Question and answer sections on your Google My Business page provides the following advantages for Dallas / Fort Worth businesses:
- Customer Questions: GMB FAQ allows customers to ask questions about your company at any time, at which point you will be alerted via push notification
- FAQ Listings: The Q & A section will be presented directly on your GMB page so that mobile users can find common questions and answers at the click of a button
- Highlight Top Responses: You can dictate which responses are shown on the top of your GMB page
This is an exciting feature for businesses in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX because it allows you to establish a rapport with prospective customers before they ever engage with you directly. This dynamic builds trust and earns reputation for your local business.
Google My Business Management
DFW SEO offers Google My Business management services to local businesses throughout the metroplex. In addition to the aforementioned FAQ sections, GMB also provides a variety of SEO advantages to companies. They include:
- Brand Development: GMB is a great platform to increase brand awareness with a logo, description, and NAP information
- Citation Signals: Moz lists My Business signals as a primary ranking factor
- Search Visibility: For relevant keywords, GMB profiles can appear in multiple places on Google SERPs (Organic Results, Local Pack, etc.)
There is no downside to claiming and optimizing your business on Google. Companies looking to separate themselves in 2018 and beyond should get started today. For Google My Business management services, call Dallas / Fort Worth SEO at 800.231.4871.